Level 30's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CnL

07-31-2012

It seems that everyone I play with at lvl 30 is god awful but its generally worse on my team so we ened up losing after I start 2-0, 5-0 things like that at top but middle bot and jungle feeds and suck at calling things and making easy plays. Does anybody else get this?

TeknoWizard

07-31-2012

Nope. Only you. No one else.

Ozymil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Mhm, it's nothing new. However, don't get discouraged and most of all don't look at things so negatively. It might sound like a lot of psychological drivel, but going into games with a positive attitude and, more importantly, trying to impart that attitude upon your teammates can really help.

If you're doing as well as you say you are, try going beyond your role and truly carrying your team by making the calls, leading the initiative on objectives, and keeping your team's morale up.

And remember, everybody has bad streaks. Keep your chin up, play well, and enjoy the game. If normals end up just frustrating you, don't try and perpetuate that mindset by going into another match. Blow off some steam in a low-pressure game like Dominion and ARAM. Not only are they low-key environments, they're good practice for teamfights with strangers and knowing your role as well as your teammates'.

Hope that helped!

Fluffyknowsyou

07-31-2012

Level doesn't matter much in the long run because your level goes up, regardless of winning or losing.