Malz ult question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedSatyr

09-12-2010

So, I've seen on a few guides where a good strategy is to use ignite while you are using your ult. Last time Malz was free I recall trying this and it broke. I was curious, is it supposed to break it and the guides are just old/misinformed? Or am I supposed to be able to cast ignite whilst using Malz's ult?

imhuge

09-12-2010

Ignite's cast range is around 600 and the ult range has been getting higher (last patch buff from 650 to 750)

if you're doing it from max range then that's probably it

VejiTehDestroyer

09-12-2010

Yeah, this was a more subtle nerf to the champ in order to give him range. You can cast ignite while doing his ult, but you better be within ignite's range, while ulting, or its "gg" and you end up breaking your ult.

Not a big loss much anymore tho, since they've buffed the voidling to attack anything with malefic visions on it, Malz is pretty OP atm if you know how much damage you can put out and when you can put it out. I freakin love that crazy purple basterd!

Xtchizobr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

malz is finally feeling balanced. this is a good thing.

why would malz ever take Ignite over ghost & exhaust, though???

RedSatyr

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtchizobr View Post
malz is finally feeling balanced. this is a good thing.

why would malz ever take Ignite over ghost & exhaust, though???
I usually take it just to make sure I get kills. Sometimes when I'm about to rape face, they get smart and run away. I use ignite to attempt to finish them off. Normally when I use exhaust, the enemy has back up and start focusing on me and causing me to waste it. Whereas with ignite, I can pop it and get out of range and get behind a tank/go to a turret.

Thanks for the help guys, I didn't even think about the ranges not matching being the culprit.

pvtpain66k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Malz has a built in ignite. It's called Visions. You should have (improved) Exhaust, so you can land a few more spells or, not get raped by an auto attacker, because of exhaust's blinding...

Sazel

09-12-2010

Nope no exhaust.. this is for noobys im the best malz in league of legends and i say : flash + ignite! if u dont need ignite pick ghost + flash its good for sneaky kills . Btw . U can use all of your skills withoud exhaust i mean all the combo...so ex is useless

RedSatyr

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtpain66k View Post
Malz has a built in ignite. It's called Visions. You should have (improved) Exhaust, so you can land a few more spells or, not get raped by an auto attacker, because of exhaust's blinding...
Indeed. But, 2 ignites get me LOTS of kills. =P