Want to buy a champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yungleanx

09-10-2010

Is there a good suggested champion I should buy? I kinda like ashe as she uses a bow but other champions just kinda terror through her. I was thinking maybe jax but I dunno if his counterstike skill works against other skills? Also Pantheon seems pretty good. Against other champions it seems.

Are either of them any good?

True Fire Rune

09-10-2010

Pantheon is a great physical damage dealer who deals his damage in bursts. He also has global ulti, meaning he can be anywhere when his ultimate is up. He's also a spartan, so the style points are there.

Ashe is easy to kill, but also can keep away and deal really good damage. It's a fair trade-off

Jax is really,really strong late game, but is one of the more weaker champs early game. His weakness is mages, but shines vs any other auto attacker.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

We really should get a sticky on "is X champion good?". All champions are good. Riot puts enourmus effort into balance, and at this point there is no champion that is worthless if he's played correctly. This goes double and tripple for low levels. CHampion strenght = 5%. Player strenght = 95%. Keep in mind

About Ashe, Jax and panth. Ashe isn't a free gold, like she seems, but you have to learn to protect yourself. Pages can be written on this, just refer to the guides section.

Jax is essentially a carry, but has a bit of hp as well. Good choice.

Panth is powerful, but tricky. His spells need timing and counting (since shield activates on forth instance). Takes a while to get the hang of.

Yungleanx

09-10-2010

Thanks for the quick reply guys. Think Ima try panth