Customizable "Recommended Items" for each champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodian

07-31-2012

The Demand: A lot of players like to play ap based champions in the ad role (nid, brand, kennen, sion), and ad based champions in the ap role like trist and miss fortune. It's annoying having to navigate through the shop all game because none of the items you want have prerequisites in the recommended items. Furthermore, some of the recommended items for champions just don't fit the current meta or individual play style of the user.
The Answer: i propose the idea of manually customized recommended item builds for each champ that are saved to each players account or computer. Each champion would gain 3 or 4 extra tabs of recommended items as a pull-down window in the shop (or you could put some kind of up/down arrows to scroll between each build. The builds could be set up in game and the items of the builds, as well as the builds themselves could be easily interchangeable while playing. 1 tab would be reserved for the original recommended items, while the additional tabs remain blank until a build has been assigned to them by the player.

i think this would be a rely great convenience to a lot of players to add this level of customization to their favorite champions. Also; REPLAYS YO. -thanks for reading.

Zodian

07-31-2012

tldr; underlined text.

Soloviss

07-31-2012

I came to the forums to create a thread just like this one -- luckily I found it right at the top of the list. I have thought of this idea from time to time, and have wished that I could either replace the current Recommended Items by dragging and dropping the items I wanted displayed, or like you said, have a tab/page system to organize personalized Recommended Items lists.

Thank you for beating me to the punch and creating this post! I sincerely hope that the moderators will look this over and take it into consideration.

Zodian

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloviss View Post
I came to the forums to create a thread just like this one -- luckily I found it right at the top of the list. I have thought of this idea from time to time, and have wished that I could either replace the current Recommended Items by dragging and dropping the items I wanted displayed, or like you said, have a tab/page system to organize personalized Recommended Items lists.

Thank you for beating me to the punch and creating this post! I sincerely hope that the moderators will look this over and take it into consideration.
thanks for the support!