Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i honestly dont care lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dank Kupkake

Recruiter

07-31-2012

Swiftblood

07-31-2012

Successful troll is successful apparently.

Stronger Smurf

07-31-2012

What is the point of this post.

TeknoWizard

07-31-2012

If he was intentionally feeding, it would seem to me that he would have far more than 11 deaths.

EDIT: Oh the joy. More wonderful people that don't read the forum rules. It's against the rules to "Name and Shame" someone. This thread will likely be closed, and he will most likely be banned from the forums. And to those below me saying "OH! You're a hero! Now I know to avoid this guy!", five bucks says you'll never remember the name.

Sam Is Whoa

07-31-2012

Thats nice of you to warn the community that there is a feeder out there. Thank you for putting that person on blast so we can avoid them and make sure our game is feeder free.

If you didn't post that we would all be in danger of someone feeding in our games. But thank god we can all have a safe feeder free game now.

On behalf of the community we thank you for cleaning up the fields of justice single handed.

Dank Kupkake

Recruiter

07-31-2012

cute when people come on here and have smart ass comments haha, yeah we really wanted you here. go ruin some more games aswell? k?

izzykitty

07-31-2012

You must be new here.

Xerkos333

08-01-2012

Lol even post game, that ''feeder" is still trolling you.

I mean, you rage, you come here to rage, now you get trolled some more.

ADC SENPAl

08-01-2012

This kind of behavior seems to be a trend on these forums. Posting without a screen shot or any evidence what so ever. I don't understand why you post and assume that everyone can just trust you and take your word for it. People have bad games, and some people do feed on purpose of course. All you can do is report the person, make sure to leave a reasonable response and move on. He might not be banned today, or tomorrow, but if he keeps up that same behavior I am pretty sure he will end up being banned eventually.