How does hecarims W give him sustain in team fights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKMNTràinerRed

07-31-2012

I was just wondering cause I watched some of saintvicious hecarim streams and he says his w is broken in team fights. Is it because he gets healed for a percentage his q's doing and his teammates dmg with no heal cap vs champs? If so why isn't hecarim used more in jungling he has perfect initiating skill, sustain and I tend to never let a low hp enemy get away cause of the ridiculious MS.

TeknoWizard

07-31-2012

Well, he isn't commonly used because he isn't used much at tournaments or by streamers. They affect the FotM the most, and people will probably use other stuff until some random streamer reminds them that Hecarim is good.

Rutherfordium

07-31-2012

I like how not that many people play Hecarim, because people don't know how to play against me when I do. Also it means I don't have to face them as much.

PKMNTràinerRed

07-31-2012

Yeah I started using hecarim jungle and im in love with it. Only thing i have trouble with is using the E too early. Aside from that hes very useful in team fights and W makes him survive so much if you have tf, fon, randuin. First game with him in ranked we made an epic comeback. They had 5 towers to our 0. Caught them 4v5 team fight and took baron. After that we won every team fight cause they panicked after the ulti feared them.