Come, dominion items!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiberLux

07-31-2012

Hi everyone.

I love the items on dominion, but to work in SF they need small changes. Here's the list of items with that changes to made them viable:
Guys, the numbers and the passives/actives aren't statick, we can talk about them.
Take in mind that i'm HORRIBLE with game mechanics, so, help me with the changes

The Lightbringer(1750g)
(Long Sword (415g)+Recurve Bow (1050g)+recipe (285g))
+50% attack speed
+20 attack damage
UNIQUE active: deal 200 magic damage and grants vision of your target for 4 seconds (does not reveal stealth units). 90 second cooldown.

I passed the old passive on an active like Hgunblade. The debuff only works with fog of war and bushes, but stealth units are affectet by it (you still can see the unit invisible, but can't target him, like Talon's Q).
Another option maybe put the same debuff in a passive with a % (like phage). I like more the active one :P

Entropy(3565g)
(Phage (1315g)+B. F. Sword (1650g)+recipe (600g))
+70 attack damage
+275 health
Passive: 25% chance on hit to reduce your target's movement speed by 30% for 2.5 seconds.
UNIQUE Active: For 5 seconds, your attacks reduce your target's movement speed by 30% and deal 100 magic damage over 2.5 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

Simple, i changed the true damage with magic dmg.

Hextech Sweeper(1870g)
(Amplifying Tome (435g)+Amplifying Tome (435g)+Kindlegem (850g)+recipe (150g))
+40 ability power
+300 health
UNIQUE Passive: +10% cooldown reduction
UNIQUE Active: Grant vision of an area. 90 second cooldown(1000 Range, 275 AOE estimate).

I removed the old passive, and put a CV in the active. I really don't like this changes, so help me making a new active/passive (we can put the new lightbringer, but mirror items are... meh)

Kitae's Bloodrazor(2725g)
(Pickaxe (975g)+Recurve Bow (1050g)+recipe (700g))
+30 attack damage
+40% attack speed
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks deal magic damage equal to 2.5% of the target's maximum health.

I can't see nothing bad with this item lol. Maybe we could remove MBR, or make KBR a recipe for MBR.

Help me with these items:

Odyn's Veil(2715g)
(Negatron Cloak (740g)+Catalyst the Protector (1325g)+recipe (650g))
+350 health
+50 magic resistance
+350 mana
UNIQUE Passive: Reduces and stores 10% of the magic damage dealt to your champion.
UNIQUE Active: Deals 200 + (stored magic) [max: 400] to nearby enemy units. 90 second cooldown. (525 Range estimate).

At this point you know that english isn't my first language, soo... I can't understand this item *poker face*. Please help me making new passives/active

Sanguine Blade(2900g)
(Vampiric Scepter (450g)+B. F. Sword (1650g)+recipe (800g))
+60 attack damage
+15% life steal
Passive: Your basic attacks grant +5 attack damage and +1% life steal for 4 seconds (maximum 7 stacks).

The item is ok, but we must change the recipe items. Maybe a pickaxe+long sword and reduce the recipe cost?

That's all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Well, while some of these changes are rather good (except for the reveal items, champions w/o built in reveal in their kits are purposely designed like that, and should not be given reveals), the whole point of Dominion-only items is because some items from SR would either be too powerful (such as Warmog's) or unwieldy (Bloodthirster requiring 40 unit kills on a map where minions are hardly ever noticed) to be on that map. In the case of Odyn/Banshee, BVeil isn't on Dominion because that spell shield could make it possible to keep capping a point after the first spell that hits you, thus somewhat negating Ashe, Ezreal, Lux, Ziggs and some others.

But let me tell you, I'd be perfectly fine with replacing Madred's with Kitae's, because currently Madred's is too expensive (a problem due to Pickaxe in the item combination). Would probably see more use as an item.