Ability question vote, yes or no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallisticKnife

07-30-2012

hi ballisticknife here, f add if you like,
i noticed when you level and gain another ability point that when you click over the add point icon you will instantly gain this ability, i actually dislike this and feel that if i have not let go of the mouseclick then i have not spent that point yet, anyone with me? (3 cheers for ballisticknife)?

TeknoWizard

07-31-2012

That's the most pointless thing I've seen in a while. I'm interested if you an mention even a single reason to do this.

BallisticKnife

07-31-2012

easily done my friend,
an entire game might change because you quickly/misclicked on the wrong ability icon, perhaps because of something going on in the game, but realized you are about to mess up mid-click, this might also apply to someone who uses a lot of characters, or even to noobs. every once and a while i click the wrong ability but catch myself right before i let go of the button, the point was instantly entered.

why punish a player that hasn't let go of the button yet?
if u do need another example in chess the the piece movement is not counted until the player has let go of the piece.

Vizzlepeez

07-31-2012

I do hate when i do this my accident and dont let my finger off the mouse in hopes it wont select it...but it always does. Lol

Not much else to do but be more careful

KaltraX

07-31-2012

I've done this but if you don't let go and press ctrl+ qwe or r and let go of ctrl + whatever spell u wanted you will learn that spell. But keep holding ur mouse button until you have learned the spell u want

TeknoWizard

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticKnife View Post
easily done my friend,
an entire game might change because you quickly/misclicked on the wrong ability icon, perhaps because of something going on in the game, but realized you are about to mess up mid-click, this might also apply to someone who uses a lot of characters, or even to noobs. every once and a while i click the wrong ability but catch myself right before i let go of the button, the point was instantly entered.

why punish a player that hasn't let go of the button yet?
if u do need another example in chess the the piece movement is not counted until the player has let go of the piece.
If you're having trouble locating a button and clicking it (Sarcasm, not hostility), try pressing Ctrl+Q/W/E/R. It levels the skill without having to click.

Sam Is Whoa

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
If you're having trouble locating a button and clicking it (Sarcasm, not hostility), try pressing Ctrl+Q/W/E/R. It levels the skill without having to click.
Sarcasm in its own right is hostile. Not many ppl use sarcasm that blatantly points out failures in person's being to be nice.

On topic i dont know how you can click your abilities to level. What happens if you level during a fight. What if your lvl 5 ahri and you get dove getting lvl 6 as malphite ults you. Do you just die and say well i couldnt click to run and level my ult at the same time.