Mordekaiser players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0OBPWNr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Morde is so slow, and I often find myself so gank prone. Even after early game, ill have around 386 MS (tier 2 boots), and ill be farming, and someone can chase me without even cc'ing me. What do? Run ghost over flash? Maybe MS Quints? I'm thinking about the latter, as I've liked using 2 MS quints and 1 AP quint on other champs too. This also helps morde move around the map, dodge skillshots in mid, and chase after kills. Thoughts?

VanityFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

your slow, accept this as a weakness.

you are slow but really tough, most champs dont want to fight morde in an even fight. buy alot of wards so you can see where people are so you wont get caught/ganked then proceed to attack your opponent, if your well warded you can push freely and take nearby jungle camps.

stick with your team for help later on in the game, you are also pretty awesome in teamfights.

i dont use ghost on him but it doesnt seem like a bad idea.

DMPuffy

07-31-2012

1 MS quint, ward one side of the river and try to stay close to that one side, start with boots/pots.

Dark Castellan

07-31-2012

Basically you need to remember to back off if you push to their tower, as even if mid is hard to gank, when you have no flash up your a free kill as you have no natural escapes, also try to keep your shield up.

MorikTheMad

07-31-2012

If you want to be really speedy, go 21 defense, 8 utility, 1 offense.
Get initiator in defense, and the movespeed in utility, and use movespeed quints.
You have 400 MS (IIRC) with T1 boots, and 420 with T2.

You don't hit quite as hard in the early or late game, but your shield is slightly better early game (with the +armor & +mr), you have more health (which helps in the early game especially), you end up with more CDR (8.1% from the 3 point talent, instead of 4% from the 4 point talent)... the health regen in defense also helps your early game sustain.

C00LST0RYBR0

07-31-2012

If prefer Health Regen (better early game) over MS (better late). Morde has a weak early game, so helping him out there goes a long way.

cyxrus

07-31-2012

Stop pushing? Morde isn't more prone to get rundown by gankers if you use wards, but I believe that is true for any champ. After you push tower back off, and spend the 75 gold to buy ward.

RickyDown

07-31-2012

I've never had this problem o_O
Didn't even notice til now

Commissar Vexx

07-31-2012

Early levels play it safe.

Mid game Clean up wave after wave of minions. When you just cleared a wave go clear golems(purple) or Wolves (blue). Repeat till you can kill your laner.

BloodraiderX

08-01-2012

boots 3x heal pots
warmongs
CDR boots
yeah gluck killing my morde huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

O and smart cast all spells but selfcast W. gg op morde