Buying Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RonyAP

09-10-2010

Does this mean they are unlocked forever and are unaffected by the weekly rotation?

Because in the shop they have chars that I already can use, ie the defualt ones: Morgana, Kayle, etc.

What does unlocking Morgana again do?

THANKS!

PS. Just want to ask, I have got a seal, that say health regen +0.45 (something) / 5 second

Does that mean I get 0.45 every 5 seconds? Like throughout the entire game? But thats like 1 HP every 10 seconds, which is hardly worth it right?

Thanks!

Nippe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Quote:
What does unlocking Morgana again do?
If you unlock her, you will be able to play her even when she isn't free.
The champions that you already "have" are just yours to try out this week, they will change next week.

Quote:
Does that mean I get 0.45 every 5 seconds? Like throughout the entire game? But thats like 1 HP every 10 seconds, which is hardly worth it right?
True, you get 0.45 hp every 5 seconds during all times if it is in your Runebook. I personally suggest you to don't waste money on runes at low level because as you say, you'll hardly notice any difference.

RonyAP

09-10-2010

Thank you! Now my next question is, who should I unlock? As a starter, I havent unlocked anyone :P

Thanks!

OctoberSky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Some of the better early unlocks, who are easier to play, have some survivability and are viable from rank 1 to 30 are:

These are 450 (460?) IP each.
Nunu, Kayle, and my favorite, because she is still free (I think)....Tristana (google for "Free Tristana").
There you have a OffTank/DPS, Support/DPS and Carry/DPS. For Mage, I think Ryze is also cheap, but not AS viable in ranked as the other 3.

If you wait till 1350, try Amumu for pure Tank goodness!

Just some thoughts. Others might suit your playstyle better.