Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF1M 3v3 ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggalenko

07-30-2012

As the title suggests looking for 1 more person to fill a 3v3 team. Must have skype, already have an AD bot, and I can do anything so either fill the AP role or the bot/jungler role(once we get higher)

Add me in game or post here!

P.S. East coasters preferred =]

Juggalenko

07-30-2012

Jumped bump!

BellatorCQC

07-30-2012

West coaster here... Message me in game and we'll discuss.. (Same as forum name)

Juggalenko

07-30-2012

Sent request

Grollm

07-31-2012

I'm interested. I can do any role. I'm relatively new to 3s, I recently started playing more due to the utter retardation in 5s. (Last night I went 15/3/17 with Sivir and we still lost) I figured less people less probability of ******* and so far it's seemed a legit strategy, lol. Anyways, feel free to add me my account name is WangfuBrandon, summoner name is Grollm. Thanks.

Just Blazed 85

07-31-2012

East coaster here, main AD (Graves/Cait/Kog) can AP or Jungle without trouble. Last 20 games in a row have been trolltastic I cant take it anymore! Need a team and 3v3 is fun stuff.

ingame = Just Blazed 85

Juggalenko

07-31-2012

Playing right now till about 2-3 est, so hop on if you wanna chat!