Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pvp.net updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pororoseba

07-30-2012

Hello everyone.

Every week I see new updates in lol, almost always are champions like draven -> pulsefire ezreal -> jayce -> zyra and now diana, but I think is necesary do some changes to pvp.net or in game options to make this experience better, for example:

• pvp.net like a fullscreen option, to fix some problems with netbooks or the friendchat behind the windows bar
  • an option to change the HUD because the original one is a bit annoying for some users, and some others want something new like this one (pretty nice for me) -> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2369285
  • new music, we have an entire band in the game (pentakil lol) so what about a jukebox to buy some songs to listen inside the game
  • new avatars, like when you unlock a new champ gain an avatar related to him like if I buy jayce gain an avatar with his hammer or something (or mc hammer)
  • achievements, (in fact you're already working in this)
  • a favorite items list, because this is already possible, but what about an option inside the game
  • an option to change the language of the game because I always need to change the laguange using this --> C:/Archivos de Programa/League of Legends/RADS/system/locale.cfg, I'm from Chile ( yes, I live in a pepper ._. ), but I actually preffer the English voices, but I need swap to Spanish every time my GF want to play or my cousin
  • this one probably is stupid, but I think is importan for some players... I use smartcast with some champs, and I have 3 computers, with every champ I play different so I always need to change the keys to enjoy the game, is very annoying do this, I don't knonow if is there some option to save your preferences in your account, to use those keys in every PC without need to change this every time, i was thinking about an option as the same of a rune page or masteries page or a Customkeys.txt like in WC3:TFT
  • new cursors (also in the store) to make this experience better
  • a new LoL icon because the current icon sometimes isn't in HD when someone use rocketdock or something like that
  • and I don't know if I'm the unique, but the boost is also in low quality

Obviously this is not childish, just take it like a feedback, because this is a great game with a great community

love and peace.

bye bye!