Dat Solo Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isebel

07-30-2012

Losing nearly 150 elo to picks like Jungle Leona, AD Ryze and bot lanes that feed nearly 20 kills by 20 minutes. The trolls are on the loose.

When will Riot actually realize there are just some games that no man can carry hard enough and he doesn't deserve a loss. I've seen it on both sides of course, I feel bad when I see good players on the other end of my game and they get a loss. Solo Q just needs a better way to reflect personal effort.

jloysnenph

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isebel View Post
Losing nearly 150 elo to picks like Jungle Leona, AD Ryze and bot lanes that feed nearly 20 kills by 20 minutes. The trolls are on the loose.

When will Riot actually realize there are just some games that no man can carry hard enough and he doesn't deserve a loss. I've seen it on both sides of course, I feel bad when I see good players on the other end of my game and they get a loss. Solo Q just needs a better way to reflect personal effort.
^
Reasons why I no longer play solo queue.

Friends are better.

Sam Is Whoa

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isebel View Post

When will the community stop exaggerating and realize that team que exists. Get 4 friends you like to play with and que with them. It all evens out in the end. You win cuz of trolls you lose cuz of them play enough and it doesnt matter.

Btw a troll isnt someone who is bad or not playing the meta. A troll is someone who gets you angry by intentionally doing thing they know annoy you. A troll is not someone who feeds. Thats just an *******. I know this will fall on deaf ears but please ppl learn the word and use it correctly. Theres bad players and then theres ppl who sole purpose is to try to get a rise out of you.

Isebel

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
When will the community stop exaggerating and realize that team que exists. Get 4 friends you like to play with and que with them. It all evens out in the end. You win cuz of trolls you lose cuz of them play enough and it doesnt matter.

Btw a troll isnt someone who is bad or not playing the meta. A troll is someone who gets you angry by intentionally doing thing they know annoy you. A troll is not someone who feeds. Thats just an *******. I know this will fall on deaf ears but please ppl learn the word and use it correctly. Theres bad players and then theres ppl who sole purpose is to try to get a rise out of you.
I'm well aware of what trolls are, which of course my bot lane example isn't trolling. But nonetheless, I've had my fair share of people who support teemo or jungle soraka AND they typically feed the AD. Typically if people don't feed I don't normally care what they pick, but that's rarely the case.

Isebel

07-31-2012

ADC's rolling through the enemy jungle and dying 5 times giving them Baron and throwing the game after being repeatedly told not to. Best players.