Item Concept: Hexcalibur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJan1tor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Built From:
-BF Sword
-Brutalizer

Item Gives:
+75 AD
+30 Armor Pen
Unique Active: The player becomes Invulnerable for 1 second. While they are able to move, they are silenced for this period. 150 second cooldown.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, a few reasons I felt like making this simple concept.
1: I LOVE Brutalizer, but I hate that it can only be built into Ghostblade, which I hardly find any use for in games on most of my champs that I play.
2: I'm tired of only Casters having the utility of Hourglass. Yes I realize they're squishier than a lot of Bruisers that could use this kind of item, and it makes for a lot of BS escapes. But I feel that trading a much longer cooldown and 1 less second of invincibility is fair so long as you can move in that window of time.
3: I thought the name was creative >:O

Lewul

07-31-2012

Zhonya's is useless on most casters. The few exceptions are Morgana, Fiddlesticks, Swain, and basically any of the few casters that can keep their ultimate up constantly. Otherwise they usually become worthless, can't do a thing in team fights, their allies retreat, and when they can move again they're focused and killed pretty quickly.

Suggestion: Grab some armor pen from your offense tree and maybe some quints if you really like it that much. I hate that Stinger isn't useful beyond building Nashor's Tooth and Bilgewater Cutlass isn't useful beyond building Hextech Gunblade. In the end, it may be better that way.

After all, your item cuts a lot of armor and gives so much AD that the only reason you're asking for it is to screw over tanks and anyone who built Thornmail because you got too fed in a game. But AD carries don't need an item to replace anything in their already somewhat overpowered kit. They're (awkwardly) balanced as it is without an item like this screwing everything up.

ihave2cows

07-31-2012

ok, so imagine this on tryndamere.

Yeah, I didn't like that either.

LiberLux

07-31-2012

Where's the CDR from bruta?

I like the idea, i will love to have this item on Talon. That invulnerability is enough to scape in a teamfight to wait for CD's, but this could be OP in a few champs (like Trynda or Kayle). Also, i think the active must stop aa'ing, this can be abused by RADC.

God, i hate when thanks to ONNNNNNNEEEEE ITEM/CHAMP we can't have more awesome staff

Peligrad

07-31-2012

Love the name, hate the unique tech on it though.

I'm still hopeful for a pure AD caster item. Maybe one with spell vamp.

AD + ArmPen + CDR + spell vamp = AD caster don't fall off as much late game.

But it doesn't exist yet and that makes me sad...

Lazreal

07-31-2012

Ghostblade is a good early item, it allows you to get those kill when they would other wise run away, Also for a heavy FlatArmPen build Use Ghost Blade, Brutalizer, and Black Cleaver, this build plus runes, give close to 100 armor pen.

Zidanic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

The active seems rather strong, but good idea, you forgot the CDR though.

Goatbear

08-03-2012

Didn't even read the post, just love the name.

Terabone

08-03-2012

i like it but add the cdr from blutalizer