Ask Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

07-30-2012

Nocturne wandered through the jungle of Twisted Treeline, thinking in a way to unleash himself of the curse he carries, the curse of being caged and bend himself at the will of the Summoners that he hate so much.

"Have to be a way... A way to be free at last. *floats to a side to another* A way for that despicable summoner to see that I'm redeemed of my sins. To have my freedom back."

He searches within himself, within the lives he took and the souls he proclaimed before, that are inside his spectral body. Choosing a particular soul, he concentrated in find what this one can teach to him. He emmits one of his laughter, that sounds more like a howl, understanding what the 'teachings' showed to him.

I see. Communication. Will be hard for me, that hate so much and frightens everyone nearby. However is hard but not impossible.

Amplifying his voice with his powersm he makes his speech.

COME. Come, Summoners, warriors of this League of Legends you so much like to admire and participate. Come speak with me. Ask everything you want to know about me, about my fellows warriors and this planet we live in. Be wise on your choice of words and questions.

But I warn you. Irritates me at point of no return and I promise that your life as your soul will have a point of no return.

I'm here waiting. Your eternal slave.

Nocturne, The Eternal Nightmare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((OOC: There it is. I hope you guys enjoyed this starter post, also that you understands my RP style and also the way I wrote how Nocturne acts and his persona.

I make myself faithful from what I read on the Lore on the site and some background history I found on net.

If have any grammars mistakes, let me know. English is not my native language and I want to do my best on this Ask, since the champion I'm RP'ing is admired for a lot of gamers on LoL.

Feel free anytime to play with me ^_^))

Heil Teemo

07-30-2012

Nocturne,

You are awfully loud for a living shadow. How does it feel knowing I completely outclass you when it comes to taking lives with stealth and precision?

Evelynn

Ask Gangplank

07-30-2012

((I thought we all agreed no one was to RP him because he would be stuck in a crystal shard?))

Heil Teemo

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
((I thought we all agreed no one was to RP him because he would be stuck in a crystal shard?))
((We did? Someone plays Brand and he's in a cage. I figured there was a magic workaround for everything.))

Ask Gangplank

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
((We did? Someone plays Brand and he's in a cage. I figured there was a magic workaround for everything.))
((Well, he got that projection thing, thhough I assume they wouldn't allow Noc to do that. I gotta admit though, it would be cool if we could have a 'nightmare-RP' set in a nightmare Nocturne made.))

((Oh, almost forgot, don't we already have a Nocturne/Kog/Omen/Shala/Origin/Idon'tevenknowwhatelse?))

Ask TheNightmare

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Nocturne,

You are awfully loud for a living shadow. How does it feel knowing I completely outclass you when it comes to taking lives with stealth and precision?

Evelynn
I can be loud whatever I want on my dominion, being that I can't identify.
And about stealth, I think this is the only way for you to take lives, am I right?

Fortunally, for me, I've another ways to take lives, not so ellegant as yours but bloodier and makes everyone shakes in fear.

Ask TheNightmare

07-30-2012

((I saw all the threads posted on the forum, none of then have a Ask Nocturne. And since when is not allowed to RP as Nocturne. There's a restriction around for that? o.))

Ask Gangplank

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheNightmare View Post
((I saw all the threads posted on the forum, none of then have a Ask Nocturne. And since when is not allowed to RP as Nocturne. There's a restriction around for that? o.))
((Not really a restriction, just... Unspoken consent? Since we had a Noc that was *somewhat* active (a.k.a. Posted once after a month or so), and that he shoukd be trapped in a crystal shard... Also, check out the thread called 'The ask Champion Compendum', I can't link it because I'm on an iPad though.))

Ask TheNightmare

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
((Not really a restriction, just... Unspoken consent? Since we had a Noc that was *somewhat* active (a.k.a. Posted once after a month or so), and that he shoukd be trapped in a crystal shard... Also, check out the thread called 'The ask Champion Compendum', I can't link it because I'm on an iPad though.))
((I just posted my thoughts on the thread you mentioned earlier. Going to the point I think is an insult when a person take up the charge of the RP and let it aside, when have people that really want to RP the champion [like me].

Imagine IF someone is RP'ing your champion [in your case, Gangplank] sometimes in a while. How will think of it? That the person don't want to play and is holding the spot for when this person whatever want to think in make some answer.

Nocturne has a lot of background and themes to make some good stories. And will have very soon (I know is in two months but whatever...) Halloween holidays. I want to enjoy this
when time comes to make some good and exciting stories.

Well, I'll have to wait for the Ask Galio to think what I had wrote and think about my request of being Nocturne, am I right?))

Ask Gangplank

07-30-2012

((Eh, I don't care really, you can RP as Noc as long as you have an excuse for him being able to talk to people and stuff. Good luck! =)