Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A new name for a new server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxDemoNFighteRxX

07-30-2012

I'm really amazed about the new server, here in Southamerica (I'm from argentina). I expect it for a lot of time, a server where my ping isn't 200-300, and I can play like a normal person. But well, I wanna be concise, I just can't understand why the server have the name of Brazil, why not Southamerica, it sounds stupid but Brazil is not the only country here. I can say that there are a lot of southamerican players, for example, ones from argentina (like me), maybe u can't see them in game, but just because they all speak english. But we are there and I think we should be recognised as well as brazilian players. I think most of people understand what I'm saying. I'm not expecting a Argentina server or something like that, I know thats is imposible in a country like ours, I just want a new name for the recently created server, named Brazil.
I expect the understanding of all of you, southamericans or not.

PD: I didn't know where to write this, so I wrote it here. And why not in the "brazilian" server?, just because Riot is working there and I couldn't post it.