New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 36)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Le B View Post
You realize most people that play Sej on free weeks do it for the novelty, not because they actually like her, right, Riot? Otherwise they'd work to own her.
That can be said for champions people do like as well, they either don't want to work / buy the champion and yet they still complain it's not in the free rotation or it is.

AngryBartender

07-30-2012

When do these changes apply? I don't got the free champs yet and I really want to get some Karthus going.

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakeShop View Post
Why dont you better make Caith and Seju... free champs for ever. wouldnt be any difference. And why zyra isnt there yet?
If you want to try out new champions even before they're released go download the PBE, it baffles me why more people don't do it...otherwise you have to wait till Diana comes out before you see Zyra free.

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBartender View Post
When do these changes apply? I don't got the free champs yet and I really want to get some Karthus going.
They happen around midnight Riot's time

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helhest Fenrir View Post
It would be nice to have a rotation which includes: Lee Sin, Trundle, Yorick, Cassio, Anivia, Janna and Leona.
It would be nice for you to buy them, but hey why bother when you can keep wishing they'll do it for you for free!

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesyaj View Post
Caitlin is in the free rotation like every 3-4 weeks...
Yet I never see champions like Yorick... Trundle...
Honestly you can get Alistar and Tristana for free like liking Youtube and Facebook pages respectively, what's the point in putting them in the rotation?
People can save up for 450s like Ryze in one day...
I dunno what your reasoning is behind champions rotations Riot but I think you need to rethink it..
Why? They're not obligated to. Just like you aren't when buying champions

AngryBartender

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areaze View Post
They happen around midnight Riot's time
Ah thanks, and ****. That is basically midnight my time then... Really want to play Karth too. I love mages. And I remember when they used to come out right on Mondays. When did it change to Tues?

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguGerba View Post
The worst rotation EVER cait and sejuani again? :/ .. I waiting trundle, or hecarim, varus OTHER champion but no cait -.-"
Buy them...I mean seriously people wtf, otherwise download the PBE and play them. The amount of time you've waited for them you could of bought them.

Areaze

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBartender View Post
Ah thanks, and ****. That is basically midnight my time then... Really want to play Karth too. I love mages. And I remember when they used to come out right on Mondays. When did it change to Tues?
They tend to make it align to the time they apply new major patches which has been midnight tuesday now. Otherwise it's on the midnight when the post becomes visible.

Potato Dispenser

07-30-2012

Oh look, Cait's free, AGAIN. You guys need to start making some of the less-common champs, like Karam and Trundle, free.