New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 36)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Last Spark

07-30-2012

Time to get out of normal queues

Carapachin

07-30-2012

So 9 free champions this week.

TheCakeShop

07-30-2012

Why dont you better make Caith and Seju... free champs for ever. wouldnt be any difference. And why zyra isnt there yet?

chaosyoshi

07-30-2012

sejuani ryze and zilean again.... riot why dont u put other champs not same ones every week like rumble vladimir yorick varus katarina and not sejuani ryze and zilean

Halcyon Stratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Oh god, instalock tryndameres...
instalock tryndameres everywhere...

Nesyaj

07-30-2012

Caitlin is in the free rotation like every 3-4 weeks...
Yet I never see champions like Yorick... Trundle...
Honestly you can get Alistar and Tristana for free like liking Youtube and Facebook pages respectively, what's the point in putting them in the rotation?
People can save up for 450s like Ryze in one day...
I dunno what your reasoning is behind champions rotations Riot but I think you need to rethink it..

Norix596

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysnomer View Post
OH. MY. GOD. An uncommon high tier champion free to play the same time as their sale? I guess Riot has a mole among the saboteurs who usually make their sale/free rotation selections, and he's doing good work. It's too bad their agents can't get the same breakthroughs in the lore department, but I guess the brute force will of the fans will do there.
No kidding, it's a wonder they haven't been doing that. A while back when Cass was free I kept saying they would make so much money if they put her on sale that week. Same with Kass and Orianna. Maybe if lots of people buy Irelia this week they'll figure this out. It's a win for everyone. More sales for them, more chances to try out champs and get them on discount when we know we like them.

T Le B

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

You realize most people that play Sej on free weeks do it for the novelty, not because they actually like her, right, Riot? Otherwise they'd work to own her.

Míley Dyrus

07-30-2012

I want a free week with all Karma
Also, it's gonna be fun to play Cait and Karthus again

Great Sephiroth

07-30-2012

**** i hate free zil week its too annoying