Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted treeline brothers! Let us join forces!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

07-30-2012

Hey guys, I'm a dedicated Dominion player, I don't really stop in here often. I feel, though, dominion and TT both have a lot in common(smaller maps, faster based gameplay, massive under-representation by Riot...). Even if we don't play each other respective game modes, we can at least agree that both modes are getting the short end of the stick at the moment.

The good news is, Nome is working on solutions for both maps. The bad news is, that's the only real news we've heard at all. I believe that there is potential in both TT and Dom that can be realized with a little more assistance.

So I propose we unite as a single community. I don't want a "us vs classic" mentality, but I think perhaps there could be a lot of co-events run between communities to promote both game modes more.

We have the DominateDominion.com site and in-game chat room, do you guys have any major/main non-Riot sponsored sites or chats to be aware of? I'm not familiar with the community yet so I figured this would be a good starting point.

Direwolfzs

07-30-2012

join the chatroom "3v3" you'll find the best of us

DaRatmastah

07-30-2012

Nice, thanks for the tip, will check it out when I'm not at work. =)

DaRatmastah

07-31-2012

Played TT for the first time in forever last night. Now that I've played a crapload of Dom I've noticed it's a weird kind of fusing of Dom and TT. Lots of fun though.

Need some ideas on publicity. My first thought is to put together a cross-map tournament. Not sure how I'd organize this since it's a 3v3 and a 5v5 map. Maybe take captains from major competitive teams for both maps and just do a dodgeball-style pick? Thoughts?

Goggris

07-31-2012

Quote:
Direwolfzs:
join the chatroom "3v3" you'll find the best of us

And the worst of us.

Boo

07-31-2012

words of a true prophet

PsychoB0b

08-01-2012

Im nooby...But i love tt. Much shorter...much less susceptable to mass ganks...

DaRatmastah

08-01-2012

Quote:
PsychoB0b:
Im nooby...But i love tt. Much shorter...much less susceptable to mass ganks...

And dominion has similar strengths(although sometimes bot still gets big ganks), which is part of the reason I think we should unite =D

DaRatmastah

08-08-2012

So in the interest of furthering this tentative alliance, I'm dropping the link to an event we in the dominion community are doing this friday: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=27983675&posted=1#post27983675 It's call Dominion Draft Day, you can win RP and it's a good way to get into the game mode as well.

I really don't want this to be one-sided in any way, though, so if you guys could throw out some event ideas for TT that we can cross promote, let me know.