Should I Try To Escape?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeus1001

07-30-2012

So I have recently found myself having played a decent number of ranked games. I now have a feel for the gameplay and am reasonably sure that I can carry myself out of "Elo Hell". However, I recently suffered a pretty serious loss in which it is safe to say that I got rofl stomped top lane. Do you think I should keep going even if I lose one two or even three games in a row?

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

keep going, but expect to lose more

trolls and feeders will ensure that you will continue to lose elo - but you must remember that it's never your fault when you inevitably lose, it's simply absurd that you can be outplayed by these sub 1200 scrubs, you're much better than these noobs.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I never play more than one ranked game in a row personally.

If you did well and won, you're on cloud nine and you miss the little things. If you lost you're not in a great mindset to perform your best.

Either way, in this instance no.

Amaltron

07-30-2012

If you lose 3 in a row. Stop, take a long break, and then come back.