about TT spells.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

can we have a gap closer spell immunity item in TT only i dont care what the stats are but my god. Or perhap an item that build up three charge per target leaped to get pushed back like allistar head butt back.

Cuz i am tired of losing to team composition that is Jax, Irelia, lee sin, or xin there is no smart counter against them CC doesnt do **** when u got three of them jumpin in n out like a freaking frog with a lazer sword.

The only stat i can see on this item would be
50 armor 25 mr passive unique ever 30 sec you create a charge up to 3 maximum any enemy leaped targeted spell get nulled and is staggered (slowed/pushed for 3 sec.)

build outta chain vest and null magic

Can be called like banshee shriek

This wouldn't break game play since you know it only three charge if ur smart you would use bush a-lot more gank by moving instead of flash gaped caped.

again this is a 3v3 only item

What do yall think fare ? It only affect those who are frogs the others that just have let say gragas body slam does not get affected by this.

oh and if u can comment about the item thx you, and if you can agree then thank you and if you suggest a counter to this bull s hit team then tell me.

And no i couldnt sit at tower because the jax i was laning against was doing last hit to prevent me from defensive tower farming and one of their team mate i think irelia was jungling while we couldnt do nuthing and all three of them built wirggle laturn because they can use the wards as a stepping stone. to get over walls. TBH any champ that uses target jump enemy or ally spell should be ban from TT cuz my god the map is soo small that leap could virtually give them an overwhelming advantages. And in TT its like the first to get 3-4 kills without dieing can pretty much snowball hard.

With leap of faith spell makes that job easier then darius ulting your team.

srry for long post just have this pent up anger against these type of champ.

Boo

07-30-2012

bad idea mainly because it creates an imbalance by only being usable on specific champions (works against jax but not gragas?) btw irelia can't ward dash.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I do think 3v3 items could be a good idea but I don't like this one. An item that makes other champions skills totally useless is sorta not cool. I wouldn't ever want to be on the receiving end of that. It totally takes no skill to use and it would just cause silly/bad situations. Similar to how people think QSS should be changed to not cleanse supress.

Dragoon14th

07-31-2012

again it only had a maxium of 3 charges and quite frankly its pretty easy to pop em its like BV but doesnt work for all spells beside get cdr on the leaps and you can pop three of em with-in 30 sec this item is design for early to mid game uses late game its becomes useless. Beside you still have ghost and flash to get to em or get more movespeed like the rest of the ad carry needs. you can still stun/ slow supress knock up blitz Q would still work.

An by boo logic so if TM only works for melee specific champ then its imbalance cuz Mages are unaffected. And if BV only affect spells but not auto attack is imbalance ?
and if hexdrinker doesnt apply physical damg barrier then it imbalance.

All im saying this item should discourage cap closer team as oppose to all ad team (TM omen etc) or all mage team (BV FoN) and or heavy tank team (madred, death fire grasp,)

And there only 4 type of champ Gap/ frog, ad, mages, tank currently there is no effective counter to gap/frog

and in 3v3 you cant just say you need more damg output when you dont have that large of a map to get away to farm effectively

Just like how they nerfed sustain champ in dominion added op item and got rid of warmonger why cant we get some justice in 3v3.

I dare you to go against a frog team let see how well you live or can effectively farm when the enemy just does last hit to laugh at ur ability to fight back that just cruel and bully Now this wouldnt be so bad if i could have my old GP back to counter the last hit **** to force a push on top of me.

stop telling me this is a bad idea talk to me communicate on what justice need to be done for 3v3 have idea post em if we get enough popular forum traffic riot will have to take a look

Boo

07-31-2012

delete

Dragoon14th

07-31-2012

boo get the **** outta my forum if ur gonna just ditch my idea not even contributing To the thread I bet you like doing premade jax lee sin and kat like you can win instantly

Arduous Kill

08-01-2012

You should learn to spell, and also this is an absolutely terrible idea.

Soft Tortoise

08-01-2012

Actually I have countered these champs w Heim, wat are they going to do? Jump into me w my turrets and get stunned. However if you have a team that would rather fight right outside your turrets then let you get jumped......well......it dont work

Nulli Secundus

08-01-2012

Here's an idea:
Play the champs you think are OP.
L2Counter them, then go back to your regular champs with that knowledge.
Not everything needs to be fixed with a balancing mechanic.

Boo

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
boo get the **** outta my forum if ur gonna just ditch my idea not even contributing To the thread I bet you like doing premade jax lee sin and kat like you can win instantly
lol ok i meant delete as in delete my post because i posted on accident. no need to rage