How does the items work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Actingman

09-09-2010

How do the items building into each other work? I've bought items where it said it required something else but I bought it without the requirement and I haven't seen anything explaining how all that works. Also how do all the different stats affect the character?

Thank you.

MrTheZebra

09-09-2010

When you buy an item with said "requirements”, it actually buys the requirements for you and adds them to the price. It's like a free combiner.

For example, say item A costs 600g.

Item B costs 400g

Item C says it requires A and B, as well as 300g.

If you were to just click item C and buy it, it would cost you 1300g, since the game automatically buys and combines the item for you.

If you had item A in your inventory and went to by item C, the price shown will now say "700g", since this is now the price of everything (1300) minus what you already have in (Item A, 600g).

Sorry if it's a little confusing. If you work with it a bit, the system will make a lot more sense.

As for the stats there's a "Champion Stats" sticky post near the top of this forum section you can read.

Actingman

09-09-2010

Ahhh I get it now thank you! Also when it combines the items do you lose the items that got combined to make the new one?

MrTheZebra

09-09-2010

Yes you will lose the item. However, if you combine 2 items the result usually will have equal or greater stat values than the original item(s).