Legendary Shen skin suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adzell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

The Shredder, such a perfect fit imo.Rammus could fall in this category too

Woods

09-18-2010

Dr. Mc Shen

Prosecutor Godot

09-18-2010

I always preferred Scorpion out of the three, and I actually own the Scorpion skin. It's glorious.

Screw reptile. That's not LEGENDARY enough.

In case you didn't notice, Legendary skins don't seem to refer to refer to pop culture or video games (Alice in Wonderland is a very very classic work so it's different), so I doubt they would do something like that, I guess they prefer more original works for the Legendary skins.

Darnfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

Reptile would be cool, but not as a Legendary.

Personally, if he was wielding a katana instead of the 2 blades I'd say make him into an Afro Samurai-esque type ninja and knock out two birds with one stone. But alas, he has the two blades.

New Meta

09-18-2010

Smoke?

But in all fairness "shredder" shen from teenage mutant ninja turtles wins

VaeVictis666

09-18-2010

Legendary and just a color swap? I mean sure add a green one but you want to pay 15 bucks for it? Why not just throw in a noob saibot. smoke and what ever color they had through the years.

Phunbaba

09-18-2010

Robot Warrior Shen would be pretty hot. 100% robot! A mini-Voltron

smaldor

09-18-2010

Rain? Lol he was so cheap in the game, lightning stun ftw.

Dunkelzahn

09-18-2010

if we're going with fighting game themed skins, i demand a chun li skin for any of the chicks in game

but not akali because i'd rather not have a classy lady like chun li have her likeness adopted to that trash hero

Hot Peas

09-18-2010

Legendary Noob Siabot > Reptile, kthx all his skills would be replaced with smoke and shadows

His dash taunt would like a smoky dash, and his stand united would be like a shroud of smoke wraps around the target ally and he poofs in threw a floor shadow.