Ranked 5's dodge penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Latissimus Dorsi

07-29-2012

Okay i can understand having a penalty for leaving a ranked Que because it is frustrating when, after sitting through a Draft Pick, someone leaves at the last second. And i can understand it being more than 5 minutes like it used to be. But seriously, 30 freaking minutes? Okay, sometimes you have no choice but to dodge or go into a game with an obvious troll/AFK. Sure make a strict penalty for more than one dodge in a short period of time. But thirty minutes for the first one? No.

CHALUPAxBATMAN

07-29-2012

imo Riot NEEDS to make an option to kick someone form the character select and bring a new random in. How they do this I have no idea considering *******s will just want to kick people for saying they want mid or something. But this really needs to happen. Too many afk's/trolls to NOT have it.

Guenwhyevers

07-29-2012

Nah, I dont believe its too strict.
Ranked queues are important, and take ALOT MORE time then standard queues, so the penalty really isnt that hefty.
Also, you're playing League of Legends.. you have plenty of time on your hands to do other things. :P

Swiftblood

07-29-2012

have a vote on kicks<

Latissimus Dorsi

07-30-2012

Yeah i can certainly do other things with that time the problem is i have certain allotted times during each day where i can play so i don't really like the idea of doing something else. -_- Maybe people overall should just learn to be team players and learn to play more than one or two roles.