Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do people always blame the jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

beermanfu

01-10-2013

Typed up a big rant, deleted it. It can be summed up easily,

Laners don't understand the jungle role. They think ganking and diving is all a jungler is about. I say diving, because the guys that blame the jungler are always pushing their lanes or have it pushed out when the jungler is in the area.

Of course, there is always a good gank opportunity in the lane, when I'm on the other side of the map... and by the time I get there, if I decide to waste time and ignore everything else that I have to do because they're complaining, the lane will be pushed out again and the laner on 10% hp by the time I get there.

The Boss FBH

01-10-2013

Jungle is a lane that can carry you to a win. Since he ganks around and makes 2v1 or 3v2 situations either the jungler or the people in lane should get kills therefore snowballing that lane. If the enemy jungler is really good and gets his lanes fed, expect for people to get mad at you for not applying enough counter jungle or lane pressure

Greenlee19

01-10-2013

I played as jungle amumu the other day and was complained out by our volibear cus he was running away from the enemy alister and I jumped in to save him and got the kill. He said I didnt wait for him to hit alister for the assist so 2 more enemy team members came out a short while later and killed me 2v1 cus voli said he wanted me to die for it lol