Item Suggestion: Cloak of Darkness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanguiphilia

07-29-2012

Cloak of Darkness (or shadows or something, I'm no good with names)

Giants belt + Negatron cloak.
With Sunfire Cape's passive, but black/ purple. (They wouldn't be able to stack)

Fierce Summoner

07-30-2012

dumb item i think

Quote:
same as sunfire except made from NC

Fierce Summoner

07-30-2012

NC=negatron Cloak

LimitlessChaos

07-30-2012

Eh, I don't quite think they'd do a "flipside" of an existing item; I assume your goal here is another health + MR item? I agree we need an MR version of Randuin's or FH; however, I don't think we'll see that anytime soon since MR is a wee bit stronger than armor at the moment.

I'd kinda like to see them bring the stormhammer or whatever it's called from Dominion and PG to SR; it's a nice "MORE AD, Less HP" version of FM.

Sanguiphilia

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessChaos View Post
Eh, I don't quite think they'd do a "flipside" of an existing item; I assume your goal here is another health + MR item? I agree we need an MR version of Randuin's or FH; however, I don't think we'll see that anytime soon since MR is a wee bit stronger than armor at the moment.

I'd kinda like to see them bring the stormhammer or whatever it's called from Dominion and PG to SR; it's a nice "MORE AD, Less HP" version of FM.
Yeah, I just want MR + HP. Many times I find myself buying a Giants Belt and a Negatron Cloak and wishing that I could make them into an item. It doesn't need to have the same passive as Sunfire, but I thought the build was so similar then why not?

Sanguiphilia

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Summoner View Post
dumb item i think
Why is this a dumb idea?

Darthbob131

07-30-2012

If you give a pure MR + Health item you effectively remove mages from the game, specifically burst mages.