Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Suggestion: Cloak of Darkness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanguiphilia

07-29-2012

Cloak of Darkness (or shadows or something, I'm no good with names)

Giants belt + Negatron cloak.
With Sunfire Cape's passive, but black/ purple. (They wouldn't be able to stack)

Fierce Summoner

07-30-2012

dumb item i think

Quote:
same as sunfire except made from NC

Fierce Summoner

07-30-2012

NC=negatron Cloak

LimitlessChaos

07-30-2012

Eh, I don't quite think they'd do a "flipside" of an existing item; I assume your goal here is another health + MR item? I agree we need an MR version of Randuin's or FH; however, I don't think we'll see that anytime soon since MR is a wee bit stronger than armor at the moment.

I'd kinda like to see them bring the stormhammer or whatever it's called from Dominion and PG to SR; it's a nice "MORE AD, Less HP" version of FM.

Sanguiphilia

07-30-2012

Quote:
LimitlessChaos:
Eh, I don't quite think they'd do a "flipside" of an existing item; I assume your goal here is another health + MR item? I agree we need an MR version of Randuin's or FH; however, I don't think we'll see that anytime soon since MR is a wee bit stronger than armor at the moment.

I'd kinda like to see them bring the stormhammer or whatever it's called from Dominion and PG to SR; it's a nice "MORE AD, Less HP" version of FM.

Yeah, I just want MR + HP. Many times I find myself buying a Giants Belt and a Negatron Cloak and wishing that I could make them into an item. It doesn't need to have the same passive as Sunfire, but I thought the build was so similar then why not?

Sanguiphilia

07-30-2012

Quote:
Fierce Summoner:
dumb item i think

Why is this a dumb idea?

Darthbob131

07-30-2012

If you give a pure MR + Health item you effectively remove mages from the game, specifically burst mages.