Tier 3 Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Tasty Syndra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to know your opinions on which tier 3 champ i should buy (6300ip)

I do love playing all classes (mainly the assassin class), and i want you guys to persuade me to buy a new champion.
Tell me why you love playing that champ and give me a recommendation out of 10 in terms of its survivability, and powers.

Sneaky Thing

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMasq View Post
Hello everyone!

I do love playing all classes (mainly the assassin class), and i want you guys to persuade me to buy a new champion.
Tell me why you love playing that champ and give me a recommendation out of 10 in terms of its survivability, and powers.
Why are they tier 3 exactly? They're not divided by tier, they're divided by price. Price has no bearing on the actual champion.

Jax is my favorite, but he's 3150.

My favorite 6300 Champ is Orianna right now.

A Tasty Syndra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

is orianna hard to play? my friend plays her he said u need to really think about your placements. sometimes u dont have time to react and you die easily

TehKaster

06-16-2011

Orianna is only 4800. >.>

Phrixscreoth

06-16-2011

Quote:
is orianna hard to play? my friend plays her he said u need to really think about your placements. sometimes u dont have time to react and you die easily
She's not easy, that's for sure. But I enjoy playing as her, just need lots of practice. And yes, she's 4800, not 6300.

NguyenX

06-16-2011

just becuase they are 6300 doesn't mean they are tier 3 ya know.

ReLaTiviT

06-16-2011

Quote:
Hello everyone!

If you want an assassin, then Lee Sin, he has great Jungling, great team help, has very since gap closers and very flexible.

Pros:
  • Great Jungling
  • Flexible in role and build
  • Great sustainability with Energy system
  • Built-in Lifesteal

Cons:
  • Combination Abilities take a bit of getting used to