where to ask this question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Well I have a question, on how to play twitch effectively and I'm wondering where to post it. Under strategy, new player forum, or champion feedback. Anyway the problem is in team fights I always get targeted first, and I have like 1.2k hp at lvl 18. I also find it hard to lane up to level 6. Should I be going around ganking at lvl 3-7?

PaperTree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Twitch is one of those heroes who either ace or just die in a teamfight. The best way to play twitch is to gank early and often. Also keep note who has oracle or is placing down wards. Finally in a teamfight wait until your tank initiates and some allies get their spells off before you join the fight. normally when twitch pops out early people focus him down, but if he pops up 1 second after the fight has started people usually do not notice him resulting in an easy ace.

MrTheZebra

09-09-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=68225

This is the giant list of guides collected in the guides and strategy forum. you should be able to find multiple ways to play each champion here.

Teryon

09-09-2010

It's all about not getting hit first, and hitting people second. Best piece of advice I can give you.