Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All Random idea..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldfishBowl

07-29-2012

Wait, how'd this get posted in Twisted Treeline? Well, since I can't seem to find the delete button, bear with me.
Main thread in GD here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=27580292#post27580292

Anybody who's played ARAM knows how infuriating dodgers are.
Sometimes it takes 20 minutes just to get a game going from having 10 in a room because people keep randoming a champion they dont want to play.

Personally, I don't get why people play ALL RANDOM if they're not happy with what they pick at random.

Anyway, I think a feature that would help with this is Reroll. Once per champ selection, a player would be allowed to basically hit the random button again. This wouldn't exactly fix all the problems, but I think launches would go much quicker.

I also think it would lend a small bit of competitiveness to the format. Some teams are simply inferior to others. Allowing some small way of addressing the issue would be a step toward seeing ARAM possibly recognized as a legitimate side event complete with prizes at professional tournaments.