Solve this riddle (real)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clazlo

07-29-2012

Call mom.

Imoos

07-30-2012

leave her there maybe she'll learn a lesson what that lesson is i dont know

Fushhy

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFMatee View Post
My dad didn't take his phone with his car and
Does that mean your dad HAVE the car but no phone?
Tell your dad to drive her home

Quote:
My sisters car broke down.
There is no bus around and shes stuck there. My dad didn't take his phone with his car and there is no car with me.
How do i get my sister home without asking for a stranger to drive a car.
I have no friends
LOL

Astraltar

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fushhy View Post
Does that mean your dad HAVE the car but no phone?
Tell your dad to drive her home

LOL
His father is in the car without his phone, so he can't communicate with him.

Constable Schulz

07-30-2012

Too vague, and not enough information.

Quote:
My sisters car broke down.
There is no bus around and shes stuck there.
Edit: "walk" she is 20 miles away
Okay, so where did she break down? Is she in the middle of a big city? The middle of nowhere, perhaps the Arctic? This is kind of important! The only piece of information is that it's 20 miles away from home, but we do not know where "home" is! Also, do you mean "stuck" in the literal sense? Is she somehow adhered to her vehicle? I ask only because this is a riddle, and riddles are known to be silly like that.

Quote:
My dad didn't take his phone with his car and there is no car with me.
Again, not enough information, but it draws attention to another missing piece of important information: Who is in the car with your sister? Was she driving alone? Also, what about your mother? We don't know much about your family, other than it consists of your sister, your father, and yourself. I would assume that your mother is conspicuously absent for a reason. Does she not possess a phone? Is she deceased? Is your mother also your sister? (Again, it is not stated where this tragedy occurred, so Arkansas is a possible setting).

Quote:
How do i get my sister home without asking for a stranger to drive a car.
Question is a bit unclear: without YOU asking a stranger, or without your SISTER asking a stranger? I assume that because of
Quote:
I have no friends
you are talking about yourself, in which case, SHE could ask a stranger, or you could ask one of her friends (which begs the question, "why didn't your sister contact one of her friends?"). Alternatively, you could ask another family member (a different sibling, mother, grandparent, aunt/uncle/cousin, etc), or a neighbor (who wouldn't be a stranger, and would not necessarily be one of your friends), but again, there is a serious lack of information, so this is all speculation on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathaios
Press B to teleport back.
Seeing as this "riddle" was posted on a League of Legends forum, I do not think this is entirely outside the realm of possibility. Again, it is not stated where she broke down, so she could very well have found herself stranded in the Fields of Justice.

WHAT WE DO KNOW ABOUT WTFMATEE'S PLIGHT
S/he has a sister
Said sister is stranded 20 miles from home, and there are no buses around
Said sister is "stuck" possibly to or in her car
S/he has a father
Said father did not take his phone with his car (implying that he is with his car, but this is not certain. He might have driven his car home, for example, in which case he would be taking his CAR to his phone)
S/he has no friends, nor a car (but what about a truck? Or a bike? You could ride a bike to your sister's location, and she could ride with you back home, or if that doesn't work, you could give the bike to your sister. Remember, the riddle is "how do [you] get [your] SISTER back home", and this does not address yourself)
S/he has access to the internet to post this quandary