Riot needs to go suck a ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg45

07-29-2012

Ranked elo is a joke they need to match the ppl up way better and stop sitting on their asses. All these fatass wanna be pros playin ranked feeding and trolling and they havent done **** to stop it. How about you match up the games better! Let the dumb **** noobs play against each other dumbass idiots. Thats why this game will never make money. Skins???? Yea skins and bundles my azz I'm not putting any money in this piece of **** game free or not. All these fixable flaws and you want money for skins! Lmao yea right. So lol suck my D1CK. I can't wait till I get older I'm going to shut it down myself you just wait! And you wonder why everyone is playing WOW lmao hmmmm i could never guess why???? Lmao. Just stop bluffing with videos and **** like you care about kids and their cpu games all you want is money and pussy8! Lmao. Just like the average human being so chill with the dramatics. And lol community 80% of you are noobs so say what you want I will destroy anyone who challeges me so you can suck my 8================> as well lmao. You see my name here *****es pdugg45 add me and get embarassed noobs. BTW stop buffing op champs dumbasses (twitch, eve) they weren't even very op until you buffed them....smh so dumb.

Lotus Boy Critoy

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdugg45 View Post
How about you match up the games better! Let the dumb **** noobs play against each other dumbass idiots.
That's exactly how the elo systems works in theory and for the most part in practice.(few exceptions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdugg45 View Post
stop buffing op champs dumbasses (twitch, eve) they weren't even very op until you buffed them....smh so dumb.
Eve op? i haven't seen an eve dominate a game.
Twitch op? He's so squishy it's not even funny.
Xin zhao is what could be considered op....

Overall i give your post a 2 out 10.

jabijabi

07-30-2012

Epic post is epic!

Swiftblood

07-30-2012

revise this into something mature, maybe then someone will look at it

arkchargersfan

07-30-2012

intersting that I read this entire thing.

So what I am getting from this is that you are raging, you hate the game. But you want ppl to ply you in game and get beaten... so you some how hate the game but yet value your skill in it. Interesting

TeknoWizard

07-30-2012

So how badly did you get your ass kicked by a smurf?

Grimmhammer

Yarakuro

07-30-2012

Somebody got his ass kicked..

Pother

07-30-2012

I can't imagine how much my parents would have beat my ass when I was young for acting like this. Gone are the days of respect, discipline, and kindness towards others.