Nevermind...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slev

07-29-2012

I recently started playing dominion because it was fun. But it's been ruined, because I had to play against yorick, and it sucked, and I never want to do it again. Thanks for making champs that ruin fun riot.

Jjaja

07-29-2012

You'll never make it anywhere if you quit in the face of adversity.

I had the same problem as you. I tried, tried, and tried to find a solution; my perseverance paid off and I found that solution in Udyr.

Don't be a quitter!

Slev

07-29-2012

Well it's as bad as SF... I play mao bot, enemy goes lulu and then shen and talon constantly gank and then xerath complains I'm not tanky and have no damage and blames me for losing, even though our top couldn't win fights. This whole game it's just get yelled at all day if you have a bad game, not sure why I bother, don't need to be made to feel bad every day by a game.

AbsolutePK

07-29-2012

Shen is extremely strong on Dominion. People don't seem to realize how good he is.

A team with Shen seems to play a lot more mobile, or every Shen I've ever seen only plays in a premade.

HaIfhearted

07-29-2012

Hate Yorick? See him every game?

Learn Skarner! Have fun roflstomping Yoricks and watching then qq in chat.

IDontWasteFood

07-29-2012

Pretty much everyone goes thru the same **** as you. There is a /ignore all function that comes in handy. I use to complain that people would just blame blame blame, but the better I got I stopped having to /ignore cuz people wouldn't complain at higher ELOs (as much). My advice would be to choose your character based on current team comp, if they are ALL squishie though you should usually Q dodge. Be the character/player your team needs, don't be selfish no matter who insta locks, and just keep a positive attitude. You being positive, will inturn make everyone else positive. Help your bot, compliment your team members doing good or bad and just keep morale up. If you are in those type of games where everyones just against you... /ignore all, but those games become less and less the better you get, and becoming better isn't just skill, it's attitude as well.

SuperQuackDuck

07-29-2012

i suggest that you play draft dominion. yorick is a perma-ban there and most champs that're considered imba are usually banned.

Shaboinker

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaja View Post
You'll never make it anywhere if you quit in the face of adversity.

I had the same problem as you. I tried, tried, and tried to find a solution; my perseverance paid off and I found that solution in Udyr.

Don't be a quitter!
Udyr still loses early to yorrick and pretty hard at that

Jjaja

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
Udyr still loses early to yorrick and pretty hard at that
I think all of High ELO would vouch for my claim.

Video for proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9o7jamtHzA&feature=plcp

SuperQuackDuck

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaja View Post
I think all of High ELO would vouch for my claim.

Video for proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9o7jamtHzA&feature=plcp
I chuckled when i saw yorick start tear...