Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My League of Legends Art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragknight

07-29-2012

These were some of my arts that I been drawing, I don't know how good they are, never got that many view or talk on DA, so I like to post them here and see what others think.

From left to right, the picture official DA names are "One more Step" , "Garen is always watching", "Princess Cradle" , "I guess I don't hate all Noxians" , "Taric the Gem Knight" and "Cafe Maid Riven"

These are some of them that to me are nice, I just like to see what others think of them and how I can improve them.

aleecasan

07-29-2012

I bet Lux really wants to kill Riven after seeing the 4th picture! That naughty two-timing Ezreal! O>O

Ragknight

07-29-2012

Quote:
aleecasan:
I bet Lux really wants to kill Riven after seeing the 4th picture! That naughty two-timing Ezreal! O>O

lol, it was the original couple I was going for, Ez and Riv were suppose to hold each other large hand, but I decided to put Lux in with Garen. Though working on a chibi with those two fighting for a Ez doll.