Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for people who use skype to play premade normals/duo queue ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greatest Dad NA

Hello all, I am looking for people to play LoL with on skype, not to give myself a communication advantage, but purely because I find it much more fun to talk to my teammates. Normals are meant to have fun, not completely rage at how bad your teammates are.

Anyways, the positions I can play well are mid, jungle, and support. I can ad ok in normals, but not comfortable with it in ranked. I am also a ward ***** because wards win wars, squidward. I'd prefer the people to have a relatively good sense of humor as well. It'd also be nice to play with a girl as well, those things are hard to find and are very polite. Anyways, feel free to message me in LoL about yourself and your skype info. I will add you on skype if I'm interested