Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HxC Gaming Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proposition

07-29-2012

Make sure u tell them all the teams who got bypasses.

GoldFlower

07-29-2012

Proposition, that's just the way brackets work. If you had bye's I'm 100% sure you wouldn't be complaining.

D3AD

Recruiter

07-29-2012

^^ ty gold he dont understand that i didnt plan for this.. people just didnt show up and they got lucky.. i cant have them in that position of 4th.. and then take it away from them.. it was a free to play tourney.. now if it was pay to play it would b a bit diff..

Proposition

07-29-2012

Dw this is being handled.

DontSweatTT

07-30-2012

Bad kids gonna be bad. Nothing you can do about it

DontSweatTT

07-30-2012

Other than no rules posted in clear sight, I would say the tournament went fine

Zarbon ak

07-31-2012

I was in the tourny, and it went well over all.

2 helpful hints though. there was admins asking for the same team for about 30 min. Have to be a little sturdiness with your times. If the team isn't there at the time you posted just move on. I can understand if some members of the team are there but if no one answers scratch then scratch them.

Also maybe have only 2 members of each team allowed in the tourny chat.

D3AD

Recruiter

07-31-2012

well.. again.. most of the admins.. it was there first time running the tourney... and it was hard for me to "run" the tourney cuz i had 10000000000 ppl asking me questions...

The idea was for people to add the leader or a member of the team they were going against.. and to make the lobby them selfs.. and ALOT of people on LoL never heard of MLG i guess.. haha.. its like u have to hold there hand thro the entire thing.. and make the lobby and everything for them..

and if they couldint get ahold of the other team.. then there is a admin for that.. or a dispute before/during/after game..

also in a FREE to play tourney like this.. Round 1 is always the hardest.. its the hardest for anyone.. why? because u have teams that dont show and you get the people who dont know what to do..

and the second thing.. the "tourney chat" i have no power in it...its a open chat room.. so unless i just inv members to a private chat.. with me.. thats the only way i can really control who comes in..

D3AD

Recruiter

07-31-2012

and yes i have heard about the "check in box" and we are looking into that.. but for what it was.. i think after the 1st round it went very smooth.. we estimated 6hours for the tourney.. and we did Bo3 for the finals and it was over in 7 1/2 so we did well i think