Which champion should I get?

Ahri 6 42.86%
Caitlyn 1 7.14%
Talon 2 14.29%
Zyra 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Which champion should I get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keebos

07-29-2012

I'm trying to decide what 6300IP champion I should get. Didn't get as many posts as hoped for the thread I posted yesterday. I made some mistakes I couldn't really correct. You can post or take the poll here. Reason why I post these is because I get 6300IP once or twice a month and I really want to make the right choice. I'd also rather ask GD than a few friends who don't play as the choices often or go with what I think.

Choices:

Ahri
Caitlyn
Talon
Zyra

Edit: Why the hell would this get downvoted?

TeknoWizard

07-29-2012

Talon. We don't have enough good Talon players in the world.

AlphariusRising

07-29-2012

They're all different roles except Zyra/Ahri. Which role do you like best? Choose that one.

llamasx

07-29-2012

I didn't downvote but the reason it did is probably because this post is kind of silly. You don't give any guidelines as to what you are you looking for. Someone says Talon, because there aren't enough good Talon users. I will say Zyra, because her voice is awesome. You may as well assign each champ to a number and then ask your mother to pick a number 1-4. Lastly, the decision is up to you to make. There's plenty of info and gameplay of each champ out there for you to make your own decision for which you would like to play.

GeneralTotoss NA

07-29-2012

Ahri, Sexy, Strong. Most beautiful character