LoL Needs Something New

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoCorp

2 Days Ago

I used to be able to play LoL constantly throughout the day, once I got to learn everything the game didn't seem as fun as it used to. The the custom gamemodes started to come out (URF was my personal choice for best gamemode.) and then the custom gamemodes started to slow down from coming out. The newest one "Ascension" in my opinion seems like you didn't put too much thought into and pumped a gamemode out. You guys should try to have a set custom gamemode every week and bring back URF and Hexakill and the other gamemode where everyone played the same champ was pretty fun also. Once people like me hit top level and have learned everything to explore in the game their activity in the game drops. I play one game a day usually because there's nothing fun to do. Atleast have it to where in custom games you can have a choice to play the custom gamemodes and invite friends.

3DZnazzY

2 Days Ago

+1 Boring af without anything new

Rikku Highwind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Days Ago

agree with this im sure most 80%+ would agree a weekly random game mode from the past every week. i think people would love this game more again.