Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Valoran's Reckoning (Open RP OC's welcome)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunari Starfox

(( Oh I thought there were specific rules for this RP :P ))

((No, it's completely open.))

((Also, I've added the rules, they're common sense for RPers, but it's there as a reminder.))

((I'm not sure how to start this. If I do anything wrong, let me know. Also, if anyone has any helpful tips, I would appreciate them. ))
(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1896 ))

Bran knocks on the door of Heimerdinger's workshop outside of the Yordle Academy of Science & Progress.
"Hey Heimer! Are you in there?" He yells, "It's me, Bran! Corki wants to know about that scanning device you were working on for the search and rescue project. I have a few more letters to deliver so I don't have time to waste."
He waits expectantly for a reply, and, hearing none, slides a letter under the door. He leaves grumbling to himself, "That inventor... he's either forgotten about it or finished it. Where is he when I need him? Probably delivering a lecture on the properties of magic in metaphysical molecules...."