Purposeful AFK people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toolshred

07-29-2012

So whats the deal with people joining dominons and AFKing immediately? It seems like I can never play a dominion game without 1 person on either team being afk and it almost always seems to be a teemo. Is there a term for this besides trolling?

BeefJerkyHunter

07-29-2012

There could be an infinite number of reasons for this. I've had a few unfortunate situations where life didn't want to wait on my gaming time.
So all you can do is sit in base and let the other team 5 cap.
It's sadly the least painful method of dealing with leavers.

Orphane

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
There could be an infinite number of reasons for this. I've had a few unfortunate situations where life didn't want to wait on my gaming time.
So all you can do is sit in base and let the other team 5 cap.
It's sadly the least painful method of dealing with leavers.
No. Surrendering, whether by afk'ing in base or voting, is an incredibly stupid idea in Dominion.

SuperQuackDuck

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolshred View Post
So whats the deal with people joining dominons and AFKing immediately? It seems like I can never play a dominion game without 1 person on either team being afk and it almost always seems to be a teemo. Is there a term for this besides trolling?
Dont really think it's trolling if the person isn't even there. Trolling involves effort. And a leaver is someone who quits the game in the middle. Not aware of a serviceable term for afk'ing right off the bat.