Best Tank Champion

12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flandag

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninemile View Post
Mundo isn't a tank at all. He has virtually no CC, no disrupts, and does little in a teamfight except not die and deal mediocre damage.

Compare him to Alistar and Nautilus with their huge array of disrupts, pulls, and ability to isolate carries and pull them away from the group or zone them out, and it is clear why Mundo is not a tank.
What Mundo really is... is one of the best BRUSIERS in the game.

Despite what people think, Mundo does crazy damage for how tanky he can be. He has a MASSIVE steroid, a very hard hitting range attack... but little to no CC. No disruption. He has the threat, he has quite a bit of beefiness, but none of the disruption. He's not a true tank.

axesandspears

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninemile View Post
Mundo isn't a tank at all. He has virtually no CC, no disrupts, and does little in a teamfight except not die and deal mediocre damage.

Compare him to Alistar and Nautilus with their huge array of disrupts, pulls, and ability to isolate carries and pull them away from the group or zone them out, and it is clear why Mundo is not a tank.
Malphite isn't actually a tank either. He's just a very tough bruiser that happens to have the best initiation move in the game--which are the two reasons why players often get confused. When it comes to peeling or spamming hard cc during a fight, Malphite basically does nothing and he lacks the kind of "threat" that all tanks have.

Mr Mr Michael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Shen and Leona are my favorite tanks right now

And Sej if you want a challenge XD

TheCajungreg

07-31-2012

Shen is always a great pick if you can get him, Leona would be great if her scaling wasn't just complete garbage.

Yvo

07-31-2012

Shen hands down.

123DANIN123

09-29-2012

i would have to say amumu, he is a very nice champ and not hard to play. i have only played about 4 tanks, but i do amazing with amumu. i would get armor , alot of armor for tanks in genral

BillMurrayIsGod

09-29-2012

Nautilus says Hai

Tomukai

09-29-2012

Volibear or Blitzcrank...
dat free damage.

Curse of Annubis

10-04-2012

I think Nasus is a good tank. His 'q' does incredable damage becausee i have had the extra damage being dealt by it at 300. He also has life steal so you dont need to heal and his Ult is strong.

The Sneak Thief

10-04-2012

The answer is always Rammus.

12345612 ... 19