op galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not A Turtle115

3 Weeks Ago

galio HIGHLY NEEDS A NERF his shield is so op.its benefits are soo amazing it makes the game not even fun to play I quit in game for the very first time because of this and ive been so frustrated with my team and an unfair matchup its complete garbage to go through that one game all cuz galio can out range me and one shot me with one q cuz its ratio is BROKEN I even have all tank masteries and I have tank runes with ap and ap pen now HOW the hell can galio one shot me too where I cant lane PLEASE FIX THIS BROKEN ****ING CHAMP

Cdwwg

3 Weeks Ago

Kumii

3 Weeks Ago

Pathetic.

not A Turtle115

3 Weeks Ago

please *******s don't look if u don't like don't come here defending his bs he needs a nerf get over it almost everyone whos gone against a FULL AP galio u cannot hurt him or even cs cuz the damage is so over the top the ratio that his q scales with needs a huge nerf if that can take out half a bar of a 1990 rumble then WTF RIOT FIX THAT **** . u cant hurt him 1v1 cuz he heals all the damage up in a matter of seconds its bull**** I don't care wtf is going on in this meta galio is op no matter how many people find it untrue it is and if u don't get off the high horse end of story hope somehow riot u keep count of complaints of champions on ur forums cuz I see galip everyday

Cdwwg

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by not A Turtle115 View Post
please *******s don't look if u don't like don't come here defending his bs he needs a nerf get over it almost everyone whos gone against a FULL AP galio u cannot hurt him or even cs cuz the damage is so over the top the ratio that his q scales with needs a huge nerf if that can take out half a bar of a 1990 rumble then WTF RIOT FIX THAT **** . u cant hurt him 1v1 cuz he heals all the damage up in a matter of seconds its bull**** I don't care wtf is going on in this meta galio is op no matter how many people find it untrue it is and if u don't get off the high horse end of story hope somehow riot u keep count of complaints of champions on ur forums cuz I see galip everyday

CerealBoxOfDoom

3 Weeks Ago

lol

1jamie50

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
lol
Ikr...?

Kumii

3 Weeks Ago

Junior member is junior

The Red Warden

3 Weeks Ago

To beat Galio, hit him with ad or true damage.

CerealBoxOfDoom

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Warden View Post
To beat Galio, hit him with ad or true damage.
ive won a 1v1 as new karma against galio :3