When can I come back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joodez

09-25-2014

I just want to know when riot will stop dumping on the ADC position so I know when I should reinstall the game, because it's a complete and total waste of time to play any adc right now, at least in a game where people prioritize and don't beat tank's faces. So tell me riot when are you going to stop beating the ADC position into straight garbage so I know when your game is worth playing again?

BerserkGoldfish

09-25-2014

ADC position isn't garbage, you must really need to learn the game.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2014

Huh, I haven't had trouble with Draven. Then again, I haven't gotten a chance to play him, cause the few times I play SR, someone else calls ADC first.

wolfax

09-25-2014

You mean the position that carries teams in late games? Or the one that is getting even better because a lot of the assassins are getting nerfed slowly? I don't think Riot's been dumping on the ADC position at all. They gave them some aggressive supports and have recently been weakening the classes that directly counter them.

junglerboy16

09-26-2014

Yeah... ADCs are kind of TOO strong right now in most cases, so unless you haven't played since they changed them and brought back the hyper carry meta, then you must just be bad. If you haven't played since those changes then be glad to know that they are pretty good right now.