Mobile Payment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TalLavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Hello fellow summoners, I want to buy 5$ worth of RP and since I live in Israel I cannot buy a prepaid card, I also do not own a credit card so I cant buy with credit card or via paypal and making disposable credit card (1 time use) costs about 20$ and I really dont want to waste 20$ just to buy 5$ worth of RP.

So I decided to use the mobile phone payment but for some reason it doesn't show anything, is it a bug? if so how do I solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Tal Lavi.

TalLavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Can someone provide me with an answer?
Is the mobile payment service down for maintenance of some sort? can someone log in to LoL and check?

HashyAKAdave

07-29-2012

You're not being very specific, when you say "So I decided to use the mobile phone payment but for some reason it doesn't show anything, is it a bug? if so how do I solve it?"

what do you mean? you purchased it and didn't get the RP? Or the option never came up?

Leib Olmai

07-29-2012

They don't sell RP via Mobile in your country.

That's about it.

TalLavi

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
They don't sell RP via Mobile in your country.

That's about it.
Riot doesn't accept Jew gold?

Is there any other way to fix it?

TalLavi

07-29-2012

So what, basically I cant get RP?

TalLavi

07-29-2012

Anyoneeee?

TalLavi

07-29-2012

Can someone help me out? Is there any other way to get 5$ RP if you do not have a credit card nor can you buy the prepaid stuff?

Sacrejeau

02-11-2013

I'm having the same issue, but in Canada. The 'Mobile Payment' option is listed in the payment options for my country, but I get a blank screen as well. It's not such a problem for me though since I guess I can go buy a prepaid card. I suggest trying to contact Riot.

TrolBubblez

02-11-2013

I live in Australia and before i could buy RP via mobile but for some reason I have the same problem as you