Riots Logic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abcitseasyas125

07-29-2012

Normal Logic: Level 5 with 10 wins vs Level 5 with 10 wins
Riots Logic: Level 5 with 10 wins vs Level 13 with 8 wins

Sorry I couldn't help you guys vs people who have flash and ignite already.

IGotCareless2

07-29-2012

There aren't going to be 10 level 5s with exactly 10 wins each queued at the same time. Matchmaking balances the overall level of the teams, not individual players. Your team probably had a level 13 too, and you just had the bad luck of laning against the other team's outlier. And a level 13 with only 8 wins probably isn't very good, so the advantage is purely in their having ignite (handy, but not gamebreaking), and flash (which does suck to not have, against someone who does have it(.

FraggingBard

07-29-2012

Unless you're Ezreal, in which case who needs Flash? I can't actually see any champion in this weeks rotation who has a blink ability, but there's a few of them who have gap closers. Jayce's melee Q, Urgot's R, Fiddlesticks R, Nocturne's R, Vayne's Q. Remember to use your CC as well, Annie's Stun, Fiddlesticks Q, Nocturne's W, Vaynes E. People can't Flash when they're stunned, pinned to a wall or feared.

Sam Is Whoa

07-29-2012

OP logic: a 3 yr old game has thousands of ppl my exact level and win% to match me with.

Normal logic: the average level of a team will be marched with a team of similar level.

OP logic: I lost a game because of summoner level blame riot they ruin everyones life.

Normal logic: you level every 2-3 games at that low level so who cares this is leveling and understanding mechanics not actual ranked play.

Artyk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Lol bro... wait till 30. The player with most win in your team will be 600. And in the enemy side there are going to be 2 with +1200 xD

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Ghost>flash at low lvls.
In high level play, people actually jump walls with flash.
Low levels, people use it purely as a quick speed boost, and a ghosting player can catch them in seconds.

AlphariusRising

07-29-2012

Flash is good but it's a crutch that you can do without if you can outplay the other guy, and Ghost is almost as good on a lot of champions and better on some. Try Skarner out, Ghost is amazing on him.