Knockups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L3X talionis

07-29-2012

Hi

so I've been wondering about knockups

it's like knockups everywhere are the new thing

many of the new champs have knock-backs/knockups (E.G. darius pull, jayce knockback, zyra knockup)

knockups/pulls/knockups cannot be reduced by tenacity

so now we have a form of unchangeable cc

i feel like there has to be a new stat that reduces this cc

P.S. on a lighter note this account's been permabanned with $150+ on it. LOL GG WP RIOT. (i deserved the ban though hahaha. ill stick to counterstrike, they don't ban you for trash-talking enemies).

P.P.S. never flamed my team

P.P.P.S. since when is trash-talking the dudes who you're playing bad

Kreyni

07-29-2012

Looks more like a complaint thread to me :/ (Somewhere close to 1/3 the post is off-topic)

But anyways, how would that work? You're halfway in the air after getting Pulverized when you suddenly reappear at the ground? You're getting pulled in by Blitzcrank and only travel half the distance?

Ohasis

07-29-2012

Just dont get hit. Knockup abilities and similar have a long CD timer, they're designed to be quite punishing if they land, but the tradeoff is that if they miss theres a long time to standing around doing not much.

Sam Is Whoa

07-29-2012

Knockups are short range and are high risk high reward. A new stat wouldnt make sense at all because of reasons stated b4 it would change mechanics.

P.S. your an idiot for buying 150$ worth of rp and not using it.

P.P.S. i can bet you have flamed teamates seeing as your not logical and your an e-thug.

P.P.P.S. Counterstrike is dead and it makes you a huge ****** bag for trash talking in a lol game. Act like you been there before (most likely you dont win in life much) and be a good sport. Banning ppl like you only makes the game more fun.

L3X talionis

07-29-2012

darius pull has 550 range pretty sure that's not short range

then there's blitz's grab (only inexperienced players will miss ~700 range grabs)

y so mad sam? :3
i think u should relax, it's just a game

Dragondook

07-29-2012

the PS is proof that your opinions don't matter because you have no clue what this game is all about.
The PPS Is probably false.
The PPPS Is just... Wow. Just wow. Since the dawn of time, go back to your xbox.