I am a supreme Fool

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CPT Kanye West

09-09-2010

So i purchase the collecters pack of LoL, and i get the riot card. Geuss what i buy? Karthus....well, now that i have him, any tips? I know he is pretty weak except for his spells...

R66Y

09-09-2010

there are some good guides around, I'd go check the guide forum. You can rack up kills and assists with your ultimate fairly easily so get mejais, just don't use it to KS. IF you can get mid, do so. You can often get kills right at level 6 from the side lanes when they are not careful. Learn how to position his Q to best effect (remember, it deals more damage if it hits only a single target). His wall can be used to check bushes, trap opponents that are trying to towerdive you, and dictate positioning in fights.

Oracle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Hi Prescribed Pain,

Karthus is a really fun hero, you'll be glad you bought him if you practice him a bit.

Dan Dinh has a really nice Karthus guide that you can find here.

Good luck!

Chanchai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Well, at least you got a good character out of your mistake

And depending on how you decide to acquire your champions, it could have saved you $15 ^_^