Where Am I?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slev

07-28-2012

I have started getting in to dominion and believe I've played enough to get a general elo for it. My queue time for draft mode is at 10 minutes (it's off time I know), but does anyone what elo I might be near (within 100 let's say).

DiscworldDeath

07-28-2012

Nope. Queue for blind, see who you get matched with, and it might be possible to tell.

On eu-w, 3 months ago, when duo queueing with a friend which put us at the ~1450-1550 Elo range we waited 20 minutes for a draft game. So queue length is draft is less about where you're at and more how many people queued when you did.

AbsolutePK

07-28-2012

When you start seeing the same pool of 30 or so players you're getting near the top.

Cthulhu Sleeps

07-28-2012

i wish it was possible to see what your elo is. currently have 686 dom wins. It'd be pretty sick if riot implemented a way you can see your elo for each playlist.

otirruborez

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
When you start seeing the same pool of 30 or so players you're getting near the top.
near the tip top. you can still play with a few hundred and be very high.

aToasterStrudel

07-29-2012

Trust me you get tired of seeing "some" of the faces all the time.

Not all of them though! I've noticed a person or two that aggravate me to no end that seem to always end up in my matches. Part of the game though gotta suck it up and have fun.

HaIfhearted

07-29-2012

Yeah, seeing familiar faces on a regular basis is something I definitely enjoy.

You start seeing the same people from game to game at about the 1800-1900ish range, and the more you climb the more people you will bump into on a semi-regular basis.

Also, the more you climb, the more frequently you will see people running revive, although there are certainly exceptions even at 2.2k elo -_-

Ragnaarock

07-29-2012

So sad that Draft has died, get close to 2K and say goodbye to any hopes of playing a draft game withing the hour.
My wish......wake up and find everything has been flipped upside down-> queue for blind-> wait 20 minutes->stop-> queue for draft-> insta game with players that i recognize.
IF only QQ

Slev

07-29-2012

I'm right on the cusp of "higher" elo. My teamates alternate whether they're using revive or not. I was playing ezreal, but I'm going to start using yorick since bot seems to be the anchor of the team (I though that was a good pun)