Riot: If you're going to make 30 minute queue dodges for ranked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Don't make the next one 60 minutes. Just keep it at 30 minutes each, that's a harsh enough punishment.

Zeryz

07-28-2012

I just dced in champ select after dodging one and now am very bored xD

XCodes

07-28-2012

30 minutes of suffering, or 60 minutes of doing something else...?

I can see 60 minutes being reasonable. If it extends beyond that, then I have to agree, though.

Ktonos

07-29-2012

or just don't que dodge in the first place? Nothing more annoying than having to play 4v5 because someone que dodges intentionally. Now for a dc I could understand that (though I would make an option to rejoin the game after being able to come back up. If you get back in within say 5 minutes (more than enough time to reset a modem or restart a computer) then you should be able to rejoin and not deal with the time delay.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

A second account, or a good book/weight lifting routine, will solve this problem.

Ohasis

07-29-2012

It sounds harsh but id rather que dodge when the first pick does silly bans, instalocks his own character with saying anything, then second pick trolls as well in the hope that someone will dodge.

AlphariusRising

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktonos View Post
or just don't que dodge in the first place? Nothing more annoying than having to play 4v5 because someone que dodges intentionally. Now for a dc I could understand that (though I would make an option to rejoin the game after being able to come back up. If you get back in within say 5 minutes (more than enough time to reset a modem or restart a computer) then you should be able to rejoin and not deal with the time delay.
Queue dodging doesn't leave you in a 4v5. Queue dodging reforms the queue, so the other 9 people just get a different team altogether.