Champion Rotation Schedule Announced!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ELPARTO

11-09-2009

This is probably a really retarded question, but I just wanted to make sure. So if we bought the game, does any of this matter to me or will I get to pick whichever champion I want?

FoxHound

11-09-2009

Is the store still opening on Nov 17th? If not should we expect is sooner or later?

Ryan

11-09-2009

Where is Shaco on the rotation? >:l

Razerwind

11-09-2009

I'm trying really hard to understand how this works and how it relates to the Collector's Edition but I'm failing miserably. So after the 4 weeks, what happens then? Does this rotation go on forever? Which champions are available for everyone after the 4 weeks?

Pigsticker

11-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
Corki is a Mage? Huh..
He's a hybrid, but I can definitely see why they would favor that definition. He's not nearly as reliant on auto-attack damage as some of the ranged fighter champs like Ashe and Trist are. Just semantics either way.

The one thing that jumps out at me though is how important it will be to buy one of the actual tanks for week 1. AP Sion and Fighter Blitz are much more effective then their tanking counterpoints. Its a huge advantage if you know the other team most likely wont have a Malphite, Amumu, Singe, Alistar or Rammus on their team, and you do.

Azurenight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2009

Would love to see Chogath take Blitz's spot in week 1 or 2. I'm also glad Zilean got in here. He's alot of fun to play. Overall it looks awesome =).

Veridic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-09-2009

Leaving out Anivia is a crime against Jesse Perring- Be prepared for him to jump you...

Rotation looks interesting- people who unlock the right champions and play together are going to be even harder to beat for solo q'rs now =/

Xiao

11-09-2009

How is this going to effect the seasons?

Azurenight

11-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Where is Shaco on the rotation? >:l
Shaco is on the buy with influence points rotation =).

Smokey

11-09-2009

Damn I hope Anivia isnt going to be Legendary =( Cost cheaper please =(

12345612 ... 27