Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

08-07-2012
14 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarinde View Post
Are there plans to increase the number of Cases a person can do daily in the future? Or perhaps once they reach a certain mark or amount correctly?
Yes, we're going to figure out some new ways for players to increase their case limit in the future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

08-07-2012
15 of 19 Riot Posts

Updated the FAQ with new questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
[NEW] Iíve closed the game before I could report. Can I still report people?
Players can only report at the end of game screen.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new
Game/report a player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarinde

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Yes, we're going to figure out some new ways for players to increase their case limit in the future.
Thank you good sir!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeUberman

Senior Member

08-08-2012

I've enjoyed waying in on cases the last few days, but at times I feel rather indefferent in a case, where the player has shown some positive traits in one report, while in another report, may act like a jerk. Should I just skip in situations like this? Or could a new option be made other than 'Pardon' or 'Punish'? I suppose a warning would be suitable, but . . . I don't know sometimes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kennen And Kel

Member

08-09-2012

Not sure why a game designer would have any experience in consumer research and development. Here I was thinking Riot was a professional company. Is the coffee boy also in charge of your laggy servers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarinde

Senior Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennen And Kel View Post
Not sure why a game designer would have any experience in consumer research and development. Here I was thinking Riot was a professional company. Is the coffee boy also in charge of your laggy servers?
Yes because he is only capable of doing what his title entails. My god dude. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michaelzorbee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-09-2012

tribunal is lame


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onimallar

Senior Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennen And Kel View Post
Not sure why a game designer would have any experience in consumer research and development. Here I was thinking Riot was a professional company. Is the coffee boy also in charge of your laggy servers?
Clearly you've never worked for companies that actually want to make a profit before. Managers, designers, and even code monkeys need to know how to deal, talk to, and manage expectations of consumers/customers. As a designer, you need to know exactly what your customer base wants, know what they expect, and you need to be able to do research on that, and then report and build on it. Designers don't sit in rooms and just wait for a 3rd party to deliver that information.

@Riot
Is there a way to determine how a tribunal member is voting? I mean something to tell us something like:

80% of your votes are in majority,
90% of your votes are useless, why are you doing this?
Why are you voting again?
100% of your votes are useful.
A blind Malphite can vote better than you.

etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

08-09-2012
16 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onimallar View Post
Clearly you've never worked for companies that actually want to make a profit before. Managers, designers, and even code monkeys need to know how to deal, talk to, and manage expectations of consumers/customers. As a designer, you need to know exactly what your customer base wants, know what they expect, and you need to be able to do research on that, and then report and build on it. Designers don't sit in rooms and just wait for a 3rd party to deliver that information.

@Riot
Is there a way to determine how a tribunal member is voting? I mean something to tell us something like:

80% of your votes are in majority,
90% of your votes are useless, why are you doing this?
Why are you voting again?
100% of your votes are useful.
A blind Malphite can vote better than you.

etc.
We're thinking along the same lines for our Tribunal reviewers but for now, none of those stats are available for our players.