Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

08-03-2012
11 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Troller View Post
Hello. I was wondering if all derogatory are an automatic "punish." Meaning everything that is prejudicial concerning race, sexual orientation, age, drug use (Calling someone a stupid stoner, or something along those lines), pregnancy, the list goes on but are any derogatory terms that prejudices a certain group an automatic "punish?" Thanks for your time.
We want to encourage players to decide these boundaries. Just use your best judgment and we'll take care of the rest!

Mirror

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We want to encourage players to decide these boundaries. Just use your best judgment and we'll take care of the rest!
Can this be a subject-line sticky for this forum? To put an end to the "Should I punish if ____________?"-questions?

deathmaster500

08-04-2012

anyone know what lvl u have to be to participate?

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012
12 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmaster500 View Post
anyone know what lvl u have to be to participate?
Level 20.

cxtc

08-04-2012

Figured it out nvm...

Makcim87

08-06-2012

How much time does it take before I get my reward and how will I know it ?

Unique Traveler

08-06-2012

I've recently just started The Tribunal. I got all the basics for it down; however, i come across a case that has only two incidents.#1 incident is, lets say neg attitude, and it turns out to be true. #2 incident is, lets say intentional feeding, but the "feeder" went 8/9/14 in the game. This kind of situation doesn't happen often. but when it does, I can't decide either pardon or punish since they would even out. I know the skip button is there, but it just bugs me that I can't find a median there, per say,"Punished for incident #1, but pardoned for incident #2." I don't want to complicate the tribunal, but is there a way for it to possibly implement something that says Punished for #1,#2, etc. and pardon for #3,#4 etc?

Lyte

08-06-2012
13 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
I've recently just started The Tribunal. I got all the basics for it down; however, i come across a case that has only two incidents.#1 incident is, lets say neg attitude, and it turns out to be true. #2 incident is, lets say intentional feeding, but the "feeder" went 8/9/14 in the game. This kind of situation doesn't happen often. but when it does, I can't decide either pardon or punish since they would even out. I know the skip button is there, but it just bugs me that I can't find a median there, per say,"Punished for incident #1, but pardoned for incident #2." I don't want to complicate the tribunal, but is there a way for it to possibly implement something that says Punished for #1,#2, etc. and pardon for #3,#4 etc?
The main goal of a Tribunal reviewer is to determine if the reported player is someone they would enjoy playing with; phrased differently, does the reported player need to change his behavior?

We leave it up to players to decide how they arrive at their decision. Some players decide that if they even see 1 incident that is toxic, they will Punish. Some players decide the opposite and must see toxic behavior in every incident before they Punish. It's up to you to decide which type of reviewer you are, but just stay consistent!

valse123456

08-07-2012

i will be judging a case and it will say something like neg attitude but there will be no chat log i have tried switching to all and ally but there will still be no chat log is this a glitch or is it just saying nothing was said in the game?

Zarinde

08-07-2012

Are there plans to increase the number of Cases a person can do daily in the future? Or perhaps once they reach a certain mark or amount correctly?